Saturday 16 July 2011

Tomato consomme and Panna Cotta with strawberries

As I look on the internet for recipes and other foody things I stumble upon some great works of art. I use Twitter a lot to be updated about different chefs and that's where I found this picture by Tom Kitchin. It really looks great and I wish I could take a bite.


Tomato and local mozzarella, chilled tomato consomme and tomato toast

Dishes like this inspire me to make things like a tomato consomme, so now I'm looking for a good recipe.

Another thing I found on the net was this recipe for Panna Cotta with strawberries. I never made a dessert like this before and thought I would give it a try. Boy, that was a big succes! One of my daughters called it one of the best desserts she had ever eaten!



It inspired me to make more desserts and I have already thought about variations on this Panna Cotta.

The next new thing I want to try is make macarons. I'm still looking for a good recipe so any suggestions are welcome!

Have a nice meal!

Petra

No comments:

Post a Comment